About 28 Eastern
Floor plans & price list coming in June 2020! Register today to learn how.
About 28 Eastern Condos For Sale | COMING IN JUNE 2020
About 28 Eastern Location
Toronto's Downtown East has a new epicentre at 28 Eastern. Bringing you closer to the best of Toronto's shopping districts, markets, entertainment, colleges, and parks. It is located just a minutes-walk away from the Distillery District and Canary District.
Residents will have quick access to Toronto staples such as St. Lawrence Market, Corktown Common, Cherry Beach, and more. Ideal for students as Ryerson University campus and George Brown campus are also just minutes away.
Living, working and learning in the downtown east, with a walk score of 96, a transit score of 100 and a bike score of 100! Just wait for the updated scores after the new Corktown station is finished next door! The condo's connectivity benefits include being just a 2 minute drive away from the DVP ramp and just 6 minutes away from the Gardiner Expressway. The King Streetcar runs just a step outside of condo doors.
- Walk to the new Corktown station in 2 minutes! (current King streetcar stop – 1 min walk)
- Walk to George Brown in 9 minutes! (closer than their own residences)
- Walk to the Distillery in 3 minutes (but stay far enough away to relax with open greenspaces and a quiet, calm lifestyle without the tracks)
- Walk to the Canary District in 2 minutes
- Walk to Corktown commons 18 acre park in 6 minutes
- Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 11 minutes
- Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
- Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
- Walk to the Path in 19 minutes OR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!